Momentum Early Learning is The New Standard in Learning & Child Care. We are privately owned and our story is a simple one….treat every child as if they were our own. We do this by setting a higher standard of excellence in everything we do. We offer exceptional care while ensuring a strong curriculum throughout every step of your child’s journey from infancy all the way through our full-day Pre-K program. Each child’s journey in learning gains momentum as they transition throughout all of our classrooms. Our core values of safety, education, cleanliness and technology, accompanied by our dedicated and nurturing teaching staff, differentiates our center from the competition.
If you are nurturing and want to make a difference in the life of a child, we would love to talk to you about our Lead Teacher opportunity. Our teachers are experienced and nurturing caregivers who encourage interactive and imaginative play, while expanding the experiences and knowledge of our children.
Some of the exciting things you will do as a Lead Teacher include:
- Make a difference every day!
- Build relationships with children and responsive to their needs and interest.
- Motivate children to learn by providing age-appropriate social and developmental skills through activities and lesson plans.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things.
- Promote the positive image of the Center.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
Minimum Skills Required
- Two or Four year degree in Early Childhood Education preferred
- Completion of Early Childhood I, II, and Infant/Toddler.
- CPR/First Aid Certified and current.
- Must meet annual continuing education requirements.
- Level 12 preferred on Wisconsin Registry System; minimal Level 7
- Prefer 5 years’ experience in the child care field.
Benefits (Full-time only)
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Continued Education Assistance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance (Through Aflac)
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Discount in child care cost
All interested candidates please email resume to [email protected]