Momentum Early Learning is The New Standard in Learning & Child Care. We are privately owned and our story is a simple one….treat every child as if they were our own. We do this by setting a higher standard of excellence in everything we do. We offer exceptional care while ensuring a strong curriculum throughout every step of your child’s journey from infancy all the way through our full-day Pre-K program. Each child’s journey in learning gains momentum as they transition throughout all of our classrooms. Our core values of safety, education, cleanliness and technology, accompanied by our dedicated and nurturing teaching staff, differentiates our center from the competition.
If you are nurturing and want to make a difference in the life of a child, we would love to talk to you about our Assistant Teacher opportunity. Our teachers are nurturing caregivers who encourage interactive and imaginative play, while expanding the experiences and knowledge of our children.
Some of the exciting things you will do as an Assistant Teacher include:
- Make a difference every day!
- Build relationships with children and responsive to their needs and interest.
- Assist lead teacher in motivating children to learn by providing age-appropriate social and developmental skills through activities and lesson plans.
- Ensure an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things.
- Promote the positive image of the Center.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
Minimum Skills Required
- Associates degree in Early Childhood field preferred.
- Must meet annual continuing education requirements.
- Completion of Early Childhood I, and enrollment in Early Childhood II or Infant/Toddler within 6 months of hire.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification.
Benefits (Full-time only)
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance (Through Aflac)
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Discount in child care cost
All interested candidates please email resume to [email protected]